View Single Post
Old 18-01-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

Thank you those for your support. I just like reading and writing erotic stories. Just a short update and continuation for Su before going to girl #2

Ever since she had a boyfriend, I respect that and our contact through phone and sex got lesser and lesser. One last story about her before moving on to the next lady.

On one occasion before we totally lost contact, back at my previous home. It was a good sex as usual as she was very accommodating to my style and request. Had a 2 D 1 night stay there.

Wee hours of the morning, was thrusting and rocking above her as usual on her cummed soiled and sweaty body( I usually cum outside; with CIP occasionally; seeing my cum on her naked body also high!). Argh argh argh, orh orh orh.... Song argh! I exclaimed and aimed my cum on her tummy, watching it flew onto her breasts and neck. Cuddled her sweaty body and frenching her which she reciprocated. It didn’t took me long enough to get fully erected after roaming her body and I was ready to go another round. Guessed I was horny at times. Continued thrusting her missionary style, with side spooning and doggy, seeing her shining sweaty back. Many water droplets forming on her back. Finally ending in missionary position; with a loud exclamation and I ejaculated on her body again. By the time the sun came up, we were already fast asleep and cuddling each other. My cum had dried up on her body and once again I whiffed in the familiar smell of salted fish. Even her pussy smelt the same. CCB. As I positioned my dick on her pussy once again, getting ready to pump another round. Morning sex. Started with missionary again which I shoved my whole weight on her soiled body and feeling her wantonly cuddling adjusted her hands to the back of my neck. Song Argh!

Fast forward. We lost contact in the end as time goes by and I got to know she was married to that same boyfriend. Saw her in NTUC supermarket with her husband one day.

Up next. Girl #2.
How I got to know her? From Tinder