View Single Post
Old 18-01-2019, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Informer View Post
this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Thank you bro appreciate it
Just a quick update.

Girl #2: Honey
Nationality: Burmese

Matched with her in Tinder and started chatting. Thought she was Chinese initially until she told me she is from Myanmar. Her profile pic in Tinder looked like Chinese, which is why I was mistaken lor.

Chatted everyday and eventually exchanged numbers. Had our 1st meetup after 2 weeks. Went for a number of dates as well. Sentosa, esplanade....

The only thing is that this time she didn’t snub me after the 1st date but pity nothing happened. We even met up to an outing at esplanade in year 2016 Chinese New Year eve. As time goes by, I noticed her messages to me became shorter and the attitude towards me seemed like changing. She took very long to reply as well. Have any of you all experienced before? The other party lost interest after some time.

The last outing and the last time I saw her was shortly after that CNY. Was a movie date after our work. The next day both didn’t contact each other and we drifted apart. Guessed both of us no feel and we knew it deep in our hearts; or she would have contacted me even I didn’t send her a text.

No sexual stories this time thou, as I am more interested in bedding local Chinese and PRCs.