View Single Post
Old 19-01-2019, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

My thoughts for this girl #2 Honey?
This experience has made me realised that perhaps one party will lose interest overtime and all it takes is for one party to change his/her attitude. It also takes both parties to make the effort to text each other everyday. We just drifted apart after a few meetups.

There's this lady whom I got to know last year June, she once told me off saying: Does friends need to text each other everyday? She is not completely wrong but as mentioned earlier, I felt that it is the effort. I will mention about this lady at a later part of this story, have abit of a hatred for her till now.

In the next part, I am going to mention about lady #3; Yanz. Well, shall mention about her nick in tinder will do.