Thread: CBD quickies
View Single Post
Old 16-11-2018, 08:09 PM
Samster (Premium)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 9
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future
Re: CBD quickies

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerlover View Post
A return visit to this joint around Boat Quay, receptionist recommended me to try Abby, a new masseuse on board. Without any hesitation, I took up the offer as this joint has never failed me. In come a young pretty slim, cute and loving lady. She has good body figure with long silky hair. Besides being pretty, her massage skill is superb too. She is trained, with skills to reduce the tightness around my shoulder and neck areas. All these were relieved by her skillful hand. During the session we chatted and got to know she is only 23 years old from China. My body was so light and relieved after the session. She is another masseuse lady really worth coming back.
Agreed.. there are many good choices. Abby good. Apple pretty too. Also, Mandy, like celebrity