Thread: Issue with ICA
View Single Post
Old 25-04-2010, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of
Re: Issue with ICA

Wah suddenly so many ICA experts here; I got a question to ask

If a "legal WL" came to work here on a fake passport (bought), finished her tour of duty and already gone back home, what is the best advi_e for her to cum visit here again for social visits after the X-years ban is over?

a) continue to use that fake passport? (because if kenna finger-print checked it'll tally)
b) use the real passport but declare in the white card that she has been in Sg under another passport?
c) use the real passport but do not declare, hopefully finger-prints will not be checked?
d) ???

What I know is that these WL got all their 10 finger prints recorded at some point in time.

Me got tiraks having such issues and sick of travelling to visit them lah. Just dun wan them to risk ending up in jail :P