View Single Post
Old 19-01-2017, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3366 / Power: 14
cupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyforumm View Post
I knew a ML at one of the massage joint about last March. Started going out with her during her off days from May onwards. We have been to most places in Singapore like a regular couple, like USS, adventure cove, SEA aquarium, snow city, movies, etc... everytime we go out, it's always passionate lovemaking....We have also been checking into hotels after her work for bonking on a very regular basis... i don't pay a single cent to her for these outings, except for makan etc...

I just came back from visiting her in China, and she brought me to see her house to see her parents and also went out with her friends....

So far, she never ask me for anything, except for me to break up with my Girlfriend which I act blur. Do you all think this is KC trap?
bro maybe you hit a jackpot and she really love you, and you just enjoy for the time being ...