View Single Post
Old 25-01-2015, 06:52 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 0
Azitho is one of the Best!Azitho is one of the Best!Azitho is one of the Best!
Re: BJ queens of Petain

Popped by PT early this afternoon after lunch and saw a q of mostly elderly men outside #6. Then I recall reading about this WL here last night so I decide to hang around to see how she looked like. 15 mins later the door opened and I managed to catch a glimpse of her before the door closed again. Dressed in an all black ensemble of spaghetti strap top and flared miniskirt like those 70s cabaret agogo dancers. Figure wise still ok not fat not thin with ample boobs and fleshy butt. Could not see the face clearly as her hair was blocking part of it. Found out from the other uncles waiting in line that she is in her 60s but look around 40s, very rarely does FJ as most of them surrender to her BJ and CIM. As the q was about 5 deep I took a stroll to 6 c 6 c at the other houses and have coffee at city square mall.

Went back @ 5pm and saw 2 uncles left in the q so I joined them. 1 hr later it was my turn and initially I was disappointed when I finally saw her closeup in the nude. Sagging boobs, sagging butt and double chin and look like my granny.
Forced myself to lie down and close my eyes and let her do her job. Started with catbath of both nipples and then whole body before moving to cap BJ. The sensation was damn shiok as she played with my dick with so many patterns until I surrendered and CIM. Definitely one of the best BJ I ever had in my life.
Pay her $20 and made up my mind gonna rtf her again.

This FR is refer to H20 #6