Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 21-09-2018, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Had a go with one of the newest newbies – Yoyo. Turned out to be one of my most treasured fucks of the year.

Name: Yoyo
Base: 1612
Origin: Guangxi
Prior exp: Short stint in KTV

Face: I didn’t see Yoyo upfront earlier and she already looked damn good. In close proximity she is indeed damn fucking pretty. Very fresh-faced undergrad features, the sort you can imagine in jeans and a simple white T-shirt which you would want to either slowly peel off or frenziedly rip away. In this instance Yoyo was dressed in a sailormoon type dress which contributed to the general rush of blood down south. Yoyo has a beautifully straight nose and to my untrained eyes it looked unmodified.

Just as importantly, she just turned 21 a few months ago. Woohoo!

Body: Yoyo stands at about 1.6m. Her sailormoon-type dress ended dangerously just under her butt checks and which showed off her long slender legs to good advantage. She is very slim with nearly zero fat. Her skin felt smooth to the touch and I had a grand time groping her all over. Not much growth at her snatch.

Boobs: Her boobs are another arresting feature of hers. Yoyo told me she’s a 32B and they looked big on her slim frame. Those boobs felt firm to grab and feel unmodified.

Bath job: Yoyo’s previous experience in the flesh trade was just a short stint in KTVs. I gave her a few quick pointers, such as catbath and BBBJ, both of which she delivered like a champion and a gleam in her eyes. Need the bros to teach her more pointers.

BBBJ: Her housemates must have taught her a few tricks because her BBBJ was actually quite good. The pressure of her tongue gliding against my sacs damn near made me shoot my load there and then. She paid very good attention to my cock head and did a half helicopter which offered me a magnificent view of her svelte body and easy access to grope her ass and beautiful beautiful boobs .

Painting: Yoyo told me she very seldom gets painted and then again, those sessions weren’t very good. My mission was clear then; I had to show her we Singkie men treat women right. I started off by sucking her succulent boobs (did I say they are damn beautiful?) which drew a breathy moan from her. I followed through by drawing a line with my tongue down from her well-shaped cleavage to just the top of her snatch. This got me a gasp from Yoyo who grasped my hands, as if preparing herself for an experience. The expression on her face was priceless; it was if she was almost apprehensive about what lay ahead but yet desperately wanted it. Ah well, when a woman says no etc. Yoyo’s moans as I slid my tongue along and between her vaginal folds were divine music to my ears. Not loud screams but those soft urgent types, as if shy to let the world know she was having a grand time. Her moans got more urgent in tone as her ecstasy climbed to a crescendo. I know I was near the jackpot when she whispered huskily “dear, I’m going to cum”. And cum she did, with her whole body spasming and beautiful jugs juggling in rhythm. Not everyday I get the sight of a nubile 21 year old spasming and moaning with her muff in my face so I felt pretty damn good.

Frenching: China joes don’t french so Yoyo was a little hesitant. I convinced her to give it a try and wow was it good. Yoyo’s lips are so soft like tofu and I was crying at the chance to get my tongue past those lips. After pressing our lips together, she tentatively parted hers to allow my tongue through. She must have felt good + I chomped some mints earlier and we erupted into some pretty hefty and frantic frenching. Yoyo told me she can consider french if joes look clean, don’t have bad breath and have chemistry. So start chomping those mints and don’t smoke or drink booze an hour before.

FJ: Thrusting my suited-up cock into Yoyo was all my dirty fantasies of fucking a schoolgirl come true. Her fucking tight snatch was proof of her short experience in the flesh trade. Her clit was still very sensitive following my tongue assault because she jerked sharply when I pressed my cock against her pussy in preparation for entry. Nonetheless she pulled me in and my world became one of hotness and wetness and moans. Her desperate and soft moans only served to inflame my lust and I thrust harder and harder. Each stroke was sweet agony to us; she would moan and grasp whatever part of me she could, while my cock head would nearly surrender with the intense pleasure. Reverse missionary was my favourite. Yoyo has a small perky ass which doesn’t get in the way so I could go in real deep, even with my average sized kkj. Felt I was gonna cum so I switched to normal missionary to feel her sweet bountiful love cushions pressed against my chest. Yoyo circled her slender arms round my neck and drew me in for deep frantic frenching. We kept on frenching even as I came and she embraced me to still the sexual tension away.

Personality: Yoyo has an air of naiveté that gives her a deer-in-the-headlights vibe. She is so sweet looking that one could get diabetes just by looking at her. Despite her lack of sexperience, she wants to work hard to please joes. Pls be patient with her while she learns the ropes. Sexperience is solidly GFE, as evidenced by her schoolgirl looks and feel. I can definitely see men falling at her feet.

RTF: Two thumbs and a throbbing dick up! As I said, Yoyo is one of my most treasured fucks of the year, and I’m sure she would be yours too. 1612 is a very low profile joint but yet has solid stocks.

Today's party gals working: Qiqi, Fei Fei, Ling Ling, Tian Tian, Yoyo, Dada (damn fucking big boobs!).

Tarma of the day: Ling Ling and Fei Fei.

Code red: Bing Bing, Tina, Jialing, Michelle.