Old 29-07-2011, 03:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
lancefire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Menado, Indonesia Information

Arrived in Manado, went straight to Deluxe club. Got confused by the difference in timing... original plan was to go karaoke at 9pm, sing for three hours and then see how things go... If i liked the girl and she was willing, back to the hotel! Otherwise it was over to Score or Corners, the two bars here with girls galore... (what i've heard... yet to be proven)

Anyway, i got in to karaoke at about 10pm, asked the Mummy Lisa who was available. The legendary Virgin hadn't arrive yet so i settled on this girl called Baby (real name is Angel) who had a huge pair of knockers. At least C++... I've got a couple of photos, will upload them somehow or send them to bros if they're interested. Anyway, Baby/Angel said she couldn't stay over with me tonight, but tomorrow was ok. In fact if i wanted, she'd spend the whole day with me tomorrow and go diving/snorkeling with me... I haven't quite decided yet 'coz there's a whole world out there still...

oh well, i'll decide later. I've got her phone number anyway
Anyway, i tipped the mummy 100k rupiah (15 dollars sing) and she was so happy she said if Baby didn't want to follow me, Virgin was willing. (yes she arrived at 12am.)

So... here i am waiting in my room waiting for Virgin to come with the... "protection"... (yes i forgot to buy some dammit!)

I had a good look at Virgin just now. She's got chinese/indon descent. Looks wise... about a 7, depends on whether you like the chinese look. I've gotten hooked on the Indon look though In any case... she's got a nice rack and long legs... I'll write more later. steam sia!