View Single Post
Old 21-06-2018, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mar/Apr/May 2018 New Cat 150 PRC Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Tried out this PRC newbie Yumi from 1606. She only worked for 2 weeks as of last weekend although she has been in Singapore for a month. First impression was quite alright, pretty looking face with sharp nose and a bit young MILF feel. Body is petite and skinny with small A cup boobs plus fleshy butt with birthmark on right butt cheek.

Service-wise, she was average for me. Gave BBBJ during shower. On bed, she gave a decent back massage before giving minimal catbath on my back and nipple sucking on front. She did give AR but only after asking me first, like ordering fast food like that (would you like fries with your meal?). Then again, her AR was very minimal without much effort, so it was obvious she wasn't that willing to give this service.

However, afterwards she redeemed herself by giving a good BBBJ which was followed by role-playing during FJ. I bonked her in missionary position and she spiced it up by pretending we were brother and sister. She kept moaning in character and I played along as the horny brother. I tried to french her while she was high in excitement from my continuous thrusting but she was reluctant to, only giving me light kisses on the lips. Oh well, at least the brother-sister thing was a first for me in my cheonging history.

After we were done with the FJ, she gave some light body massage while chatting with me. Overall, an okay experience from a newbie. Definitely not a worthy successor to Siqi as I initially thought.
I suggest you check out Xiaodan 2040