View Single Post
Old 09-01-2016, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 670 / Power: 9
soshiarsenal is a splendid one to beholdsoshiarsenal is a splendid one to beholdsoshiarsenal is a splendid one to beholdsoshiarsenal is a splendid one to beholdsoshiarsenal is a splendid one to beholdsoshiarsenal is a splendid one to behold
Jackpot in Jurong area

Bear with the long post!

Post christmas feeling this ache, decided to go find my masseur in Jurong area for a good rub.. Clean joint, boss very strict abt it.. my masseur good looking and good figure but too bad cannot touch (she keep saying here cannot do this kind one)..and no special.. but good skills..

SOP take out pants, i asked for the largest pants cause i say i like it airy.. she smirk again but obliged.. back massage nothing at all... move down to thigh area she pushed up my pants and began stroking the inner part of the thighs, purposely brushing against the balls... JACKPOT.. she spent 5 mins on calf, 25 mins on inner thigh! dont know why she suddenly so horny..

Ask me turn around, still inner thigh.. then she stroke and stroke. NABEI see her face and figure and that smile plus that stroking, my 2ic cannot liao! Stand upright! She noticed but unmoved.. Went on for another 15 mins.. She telling me got this dress she want to buy but expensive, i say how about i top up abit for u to buy, but u must respond in kind.. She nvr say anything..

And Gave me the best HJ of my life.. After the whole thing ended, she warned me never to ask anyone here for special cause only she do.. i thinking the rest so fugly hahaha only the chio one do good what! paid her and fucked off.. went back for another 3 times i just tipped her before the massage began..

DOnt expect too much from this place because it is a clean joint, only HJ

Face: 8/10
Body: 9/10
GFE: 10/10
Very chatty, and especially like to talk to u when she arousing you KNN!

Damage: 50 for HJ

Those interested please PM me. I will trade for SYT masseurs or up points. Please understand I will keep this place very safe so i might not reply some PM. Open to trade.