View Single Post
Old 18-11-2014, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all
Re: HK Happening

Went to Mongkok around 2pm today.
Students' tents still up along Nathan Road.
Walked from end-to-end of Portland Street and other adjacent streets.
A few FLs even in early pm. FLs generally 6/10 in looks and MILFy.
Counted number of saunas as i walked...1...2...3...4...5...ugh...lost count....around 20 along the streets. These are the smaller ones i suppose.
Went into Sun Hing building at 607 Nathan Road (one of the old bastions of suana). Of the 10 floors, 7 either have sauna or night club or KTV. Pricing for suana advertised as HKD300 - 400 on average.
Went back to the streets and tried my luck at GOLDEN JANSPER SAUNA at 3F Manly Commercial Bldg at 15 Soy Street because it advertised HKD210. One of the lower priced ones.
When i entered, lady at countered for some reason mentioned that there are no young lasses in this sauna...good for me as i am into MILFs.
Very small sauna, sitting area is size of small hotel room.
Bathing area is open concept, can see lads' dicks and balls dangling as their shower.
Shower has strong pressure.
Was led to a darken room where a MILF in her 40's attended to me. Guess she was a beauty 20 yrs back.
She started with dry towel massage, then aroma oil massage, then sensual massage, then stripped naked and frenched and BBBJ and rest is history. Note massage is on high bed...so ECA must be performed with care or Humpty Dumpty will fall and break his crown.
Very chatty lady...gave me a good rundown of sauna pricing in Mongkok area, etc....Looks wise an overall 6/10, 37C or D headlamps, nice ass, fair skin, experience puss.
She mentioned incidentally that HK's economy is in bad shape...but i begged to differ as businessmen and women i have spoken to seem very confident and in most cases not interested in my business proposals so far....
She is CANDY Number 84.
Total : HKD680 (for almost 3 hrs in sauna and full svc by a 40's MILF - massage was a good 120 mins)
Note that you need to converse in Canto for smooth communication.
Maybe next time i ask for a GILF...ha ha...

Last edited by gsk721g; 18-11-2014 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Typo