View Single Post
Old 24-02-2009, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all
Re: Cat 50 Thai WLs - Big Boobs FRs (at least C-cups, please)

I cannot believe no other bros have big boob FRs to contribute ? Aren't big boobed women the greatest gift nature has bestowed on Man, besides tight pussies ? So what better than big-boobed women who are available so cheaply ?

Anyway, here's one more big boob FR.

Saw some good FRs on Mong, the big boobed girl from WH10. So went to check her out a few days ago.

Girl Number : WH10G77
Name : Mong.
Looks : 6.5/10. Above average, but not cute nor pretty. Just OK.
Body : 6.5/10. Good body, but too many tattoos. Tattoo on her arm, on her upper back, and on her tummy, so might be a turn off for bros who like their girls "natural". Rather dark skin, so bros who love fair women take note.
Boobs : 6.5/10. Big fake C+cups, which was a disappoinment, because the other FRs did not indicate this (or maybe I missed that). I like them natural. Big dark areolas, with short nipples.
position.
Service : 7/10. Very friendly and softspoken.
Shower : SOP. No extras.
BJ : 7.5/10. Good, did not feel any teeth against my dick. Gave quite a long BJ, till I began to wonder if we're going to proceed to next stage.
FJ : 7/10. Rode me energetically. Nice soft moans, but the fake tits spoiled it for me. Very dry pussy, so needed a generous application of lube.
HJ : NA.
Language : Speaks English.
RTF : No

Others : Overall very friendly, but the tattoos and fake boobs spoiled her otherwise natural body. After session, she laid down beside and chat for a couple of minutes instead of rushing off to the washroom. Very nice girl.