View Single Post
Old 19-02-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all
The Life of a Director

This one is not entirely true as I want my job to serve me until retire so no hanky panky business in office but I can't help it by fantasizing my surbordinates and managers in the HR department.

Let's start!

After graduating, I didn't contact Mei and my project mate that much as they have their own life and I live my own life as well.

I was welcomed by my colleagues headed by the CEO of the company who is my first manager who leads me when I just started working in this office.

CEO: welcome back opqwopqw, bring in wealth of knowledge and see you feeling energetic.

Me: thank you boss! Great to see you!

CEO: this last one year busy study until no time to drop by office, later come to my office and let's have a good chat

Me: sure!

After the welcome party, I went straight to my boss room.

Knock knock

CEO: come on in.

I saw a lady talking to my boss and she wore quite sexy everything low cut, like show half ball to my boss.

CEO: you leave first, I will consider your offer

Lady: sure. Do let me know if you need me.

My boss nodded and she left the room.

Me: wah boss, sexy lady sia. Your Xiao San ar

CEO: wish she was hahaha. But soon though.

Me: wow serious?

CEO: no la. She is just a property agent helping me to manage my property

Me: waaaa boss you really know how to choose 'talent'

CEO: knn you cheeky bastard. Still the same old you.

Me: you also what

Then we both laughed.

CEO: okay, serious business. I asked you here is because I don't really have any project or work for you. My HR department is runned by external party. So mainly the vendors will managed. This was the direction by the head last year.

Me: don't tell me.

CEO: not to worry, if we want to fire you already fore you Long back. We will retain you as our director and my advisor.

Me: advise in?

CEO: projects, company direction and growth. All the higher management including me we're happy with your performance so we are afraid that you might think you put you in a cold palace by not letting you do any work

Me: wah boss. I also prefer no work and get paid leh.

CEO: you wish.

Me: so advice what?

CEO: nothing much. Everything quite stable as of now. You can relax and enjoy for now.

Me: for now?

CEO: yup major reorg will be coming soon.

Me: you want me to be bad guy?

CEO: no la, there won't be retrenchment but just reorg the company

Me: oh, okay.