View Single Post
Old 25-04-2018, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 20
MuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Cheating Spouse - To forgive or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dion8et View Post
Thank you for the wise words. Now I guess we are back to probation period where he is trying to be back earlier, help out more when at home, and having more patience in the day to day (prev he snaps rather easily at me). It may be rather fast but I do feel some level of 安慰 when I see acts like these (maybe heart too soft idk) and I too feel fearful at times if these behavior are out of guilt and if it will ever wear out over time.

Recently, he’s been asking me if I wanted a luxury watch/bag and even prompt me several times to go checkout retail if any model I fancy. It throws me off a little because I dk if this is out to get over the guilt or if he genuinely feels like indulging. He’s definitely not like that prev, not with such enthusiastism level. If you in such shoes, will u accept?
if he is the only one trying, it won't last long. you have to put in some effort to keep him too. just because it was his fault to stray, it was partly your fault that led him to stray too. if you had kept him interested, feel appreciated and physically drained, do you think he will have time or energy to cheat?

so get your arse in gear, cook him a steak dinner, serve it to him in some kinky french maid costume and give him a blowjob while he is eating the steak.