View Single Post
Old 13-10-2018, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 7
meanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hard to be malay abang in dating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timidshyboy View Post
I tried asking the girls of all races and their answers towards dating Malay guys is that they arent smart and don't look to be potential partners due to religion.

Even friends don't want intro me cause they think I'm Malay and automatically assume I'm stupid.
You wouldn't want to date a superficial girl either. Not all malays are stupid. Let people think what they want. You can't control them. Being stereotyped sucks, but you can only live with it, ignore it. Religion issue can't be helped though, unless you're willing to convert.

I don't know how smart you are, but if your friends assume you're stupid, you need to reconsider who are your actual friends. Then again, you mentioned that you are currently studying for your degree. If that makes you stupid, then they aren't much better.

You don't need to be so eager to enter a relationship just for the sake of it. Take your time, improve on yourself, find a girl you're actually compatible with in terms of interests, sense of humor, etc.