View Single Post
Old 18-10-2015, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
dominator1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominator1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cat 150 -- Skinny syt FR

Girl: Shuang Shuang 1805 from Hunan

Face: 6.5/10
Not thick makeup which I like. Face is decent looking but too average. I think looks like one TVB actress but forgot the name. Not those sweet small lips & very young 清秀 face I'm looking for, which explains the low score. One man's meat is another man's poison though.

Boobs: 8/10
Not very big but not flat either, probably a B? I like this size - just good for me, very nice shape & sensitive nipples. Real and soft - very nice feel. Looks bigger with clothes on than in birthday suit haha

Body: 9/10
Short & really skinny, tight body. Really love her body no fats at all. And i totally love her slim legs (leg is impt to me ha). She say she is 160cm, totally the height I like (ideal for me is 158 - 162). Can easily carry her up and bonk - she says she is 41kg (light). However, one downside though is that she is not those very fair one. She say her family all quite tanned & jealous that I'm fair haha. Has 3 tattoos, one on arm, one on waist & one on ankle.

Bath: 7/10
SOP. Rub with tits. Ask whether need BJ but I reject say just do on the bed.

AR: 0/10
Didn't provide this or maybe I didn't ask. Anyway, I'm not a fan of this anyway. Pple who like this can probably skip her.

Frenching: 5/10
Doesn't seem to provide French or maybe because this is my 1st time. Light kisses are ok. However, managed to stick my tongue into the lips when things get heated, albeit one-sided though ha. Although she doesn't seem to provide Frenching, she did not totally turn her head left & right to resist very aggressively like some other ger I tried.

BBBJ: 8/10
Nice. I think she is quite skillful. Very deep throat & suction is strong. The deep throat feeling is one of the better ones. However, not those alot of pattern one like will caress your balls etc (actually there is caressing of balls but very light & not much effect). I really like her body & keep looking at the mirrors. Had to close my eyes once in a while though in case I get too aroused by her body & cummed. She say got pple cummed while BJ before when I asked ha.

FJ: 8/10
Started with missionary followed by doggy, cowgirl then move on to carry her up in that position. Finally asked her her fav position & ended with missionary & felt the most chemistry there. She doesn't like pple to kiss her ears say ticklish so spent more time kissing her nipples. Starting she said my dick too big abit pain but I started gentle & after awhile she said 爽 already. Very very tight which I like & she moves her body ard in circular motions in missionary prob to feel better.

GFE/service: 9/10
Really high on this. Catbath is very good & arousing. Very gentle girl & feels very natural (non-commercial) - I like. She also say she very 斯文 one & I'm a rapist lol. However, I don't like tat this house uses okamoto instead of durex. Lucky I brought my own for such situations cause the okamoto brands are too small, doesn't fit me. But of coz, this is just me ha.

RTF: Maybe. Too many girls to try around & she is not the perfect one I'm looking for. If RTF, would be for the body. Still in search of a 超年轻跟清秀face to match that angel body.