Thread: Betong update
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2006, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
fat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tigress from 'Tiger Show'

Bro KatoeyLover69,

I think Bro TV just pulling your legs. Hehehehehe.... I think he is one guy that could be hard in his words but quite soft in his heart. You will notice from his other postings that he even tried to help a Singapore Damsel in distress.

If really Bro TV is not available to help you when you are there with me, we can always watch Thai Ger Shows together and then negotiate for either LT or ST with your desired tigress. If needed, then we enlist TV's help to subdue the tigress together in a 3 Vs 1 scenario.

As for brothels, I am not too familiar, though I am aware of their location. No help from guides or expert bros means we have to try our luck. If lucky, we get a good service gal. If unlucky, then return gal to the brothel and be magnanimous. Otherwise, learn from the good professor's best practice of spending quality time by getting the gal to teach us Thai in the room.

I better stop here, otherwise, this thread becomes TCSS thread and lose its original intent.

Last edited by fat29; 12-01-2006 at 12:04 PM.