Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
bigalow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Hi Bros,
i would like to contribute my knowledge to fellows who like to look for fun in Sarawak. Haha, finally got a place where i could show off a bit.
Please up my point if you find this info useful.

Kuching
Now, if u r not from sarawak, when u r here, try the locals but nothing else. Iban, Bidayu etc. Call me choosy, indon here mostly not up to my standard. Overnite mostly RM300, but for me, don't bother wasting time. If you want WL, the best spot would be reflexology center or barber shop. Now, there are many in town near HSBC bank area. You don't know how to go there? don't worry, with money, taxi driver will send. If can't afford taxi, better save your money for groceries. If i go Kuching, i contact this taxi "uncle". Nice old man, he himself loves "action" and he would be the best person for you to check for locals or PRC stocks. Since he always send those WL around town working, tell him what you like and he could save you time looking. Now this is efficiency. PM me for his number and please up my point lah as a courtesy.
I really wonder a previous thread saying that Crowne hotel has FL. I am sure the lucky one would have encountered it, but why waste time. The massage place, 1 hr massage damage is RM70. If you think you look like Tom Cruise, then try pick up gals at Soho in town. All the rich and famous hang around there.

Bintulu
In Bintulu, if you want PRC or West Malaysian, go to Everly Hill Hotel Bintulu for the best in town. Go underground B1 and look for the hair saloon there. Just ask any "dish of the day" with the taukeh neong. Damage RM200. For massage, 1 in town and 2-3 in Medan shopping area. Been there, seen it, and ran like hell. It's either very lumpy or the breast is so saggy, they could swing it to their back.
Night time, in town area,the place where they call riverfront, you would find local gals standing by the shop corridor. For the not choosy and no service type, RM50 can release your load. But dont expect BJ, massage etc, it is purely, lie flat, ask you to come in quick, n try to finish as fast as possible.

Miri
If you want local dishes, barber shop a lot of choices. I guess, Miri has the most barber shops in Sarawak. Thanks to Bruneian. There are more than 15 to choose from but from FR, the best are Sin Mei Lee in centre point area, best looking gals here but not all give service. Massage only. Boulevard area also 2 there, and the one that's opposite the Magnum shop, also got stocks. Otherwise, town area got tonnes to choose from. However, since stocks come and go, you really need to shop around. And since most are in town, easy to find. It's easy to identify which one has and which one not, they are called Barber Shop, and they have a neon light that is flashing one, that's the SIGN.
For PRC, KTVs Sky at Mega Hotel. Rexbox, King, Pelita Commercial centre, Season, near Imperial Hotel. High Point near Apollo or Million Hotel in town. Since tornado blowing in KL, some of the quality gals do drop down to Miri. But RM70/hr and RM500/1 shot, RM1000/ON, it's only for the loaded and super horny. Some stocks are comparable to KL.
If you want cheaper alternative, there is one barber shop now in Centre Point has it. RM250/shot and u get to choose like KL. PM me if want contact and as a courtesy, up my points lah. I need more points otherwise others thought i m MIB haha.
For OKT, for West Malaysian or PRC, damage RM200, the gals located in Pacific Orient, PM me again and yes, up me please.
For the Tom Cruise who looks for 1-nite thingy, go to Cheeries Berries or Balcony. My ang mo friends do get locals gals, (note: locals do not include chinese) easily. So, unless u have a white dick, better pay lah, don't waste your time. However, honestly the locals are WILD. If you are chinese and can sweet talk, look for 1-nite also shud be possible if you not particular on look. My friends have scored many. What they lack in look, they compensate by their actions and what they are willing to do. For outstation guy, even better, they r not sticky like chinese and they are easily fulfilled. I mean $. Just reload their prepaid and dont spoil my friends market ok.
That's all folks.