Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
redsmurf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Alexusy,

It depends on what is your fancy.

1. Indon - Around RM200-RM250 ON depending on your bargining skills. You can go to these pubs as the OKT is stationed there -Rock Bistro, Dangdut Loving, Loving You, etc. PM me if you need directions or OKT's number.ON starts around 7 or 8pm until 8am next morning.

2. Pinoy - Same as above but price around RM300 ON and higher.

3. PCR - Available at Mega Hotel pub, High Point KTV and Labuan Pub. Also heard that there are some FL's in Imperial Hotel. Not value for money as prices are around RM1000 ON. In my opinion, better quality and value in KL. Recently there are 2 PRC working at the market area, opposite Wisma Yu Lan. So you can check them out at night. Forgot how much.

4. Barber Shops - Many in Miri. Just walk around and if you see one open after 6pm on the 1st floor, chances are caters for massage. Some of the better ones are VIP Barber Sallon opposite Labuan Pub, Pelita and Boulevard. Mostly Indon and local.

5. Local now very hard to get. They used to operate at the market area at RM50-70/shot but lately havent seen many. They start arond 7pm and by 10pm all gone home. Alternatively try Cherrie Berries Pub and look out locals. You can get lucky with a freebie, but may need time to build up a relationship.

PM me if you need specific directions to these places.

Redsmurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexusy View Post
bro, i will be going to miri for a business trip next weekend. will need some info and recommendation on places to go to....had read the tread but of thinking that if there are any updates or new findings in miri....your input will be much appreciated.