fscheon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College

Name: Wing
Face: 4.5/10, average
Body: 5/10
Boobs: 4.5/10, A cup
Skin: 6/10, normal
Pussy: 8/10, wet & warm...
Balls licking & BBBJ: 7/10, not bad can't come somehow, balls licking super ticklish...
Catbath: N/A
FJ: 9/10, Wild wild wet
GFE: 7.5/10, like GF feeling
Damage: RM300

This session was 3 weeks ago which now i only got free time to report...overall managed to unload twice, once reaches hotel room she directly become horny & terus strip me, then even before bathing she kiss me.....straight away without waiting she suck my lil' bro directly, its like a long lost lover & she missed my lil' bro like dat =.=", after that she goes & suck my balls & lick my anal omg wtf that's a first time feeling super damn ticklish & geli cannot tahan.......erm similarly no matter how hard she tried to BJ i still cannot CIM for almost 30min she tried haha ish until she gave up...during the meantime i play with her puss & 69....after she's ready & got the urge she terus ride me.....haha ride me super hard & suddenly gone in 5-10min ish super fast....Round 2....after chit chat awhile then play with her again.....then erm.....this round missionary then unlock in 5-10min...again very fast somehow i duno why....then pay-up & fetch her back to LRT.....