Thread: Betrayed
View Single Post
Old 29-08-2018, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 14
seekerJ is a glorious beacon of lightseekerJ is a glorious beacon of lightseekerJ is a glorious beacon of lightseekerJ is a glorious beacon of lightseekerJ is a glorious beacon of lightseekerJ is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Betrayed

Hi TS,

I had been following your thread and I am happy that both of you are able to communicate openly to each other and solve the real problem together.

I totally know all your feeling from the agony & devastation of uncovering the betrayal and denial of the truth but yet have to swallow it as a bitter pill.
A lot of emotions and questions running up upon your mind and been suspicious of her which you had given her trust fully.

I had been through it and I understand why you choose to forgive her. Because I would have done the same thing as you do. When you truly love someone, you will choose to forgive her no matter what she had done wrong. As long she is fully remorsed and repented in her heart and want to amend all things even it will cause her to be shameful. It’s not easy to admit it and also fully open to her flaws & feeling to you. You want to solve the problem, you have to admit there’s a problem. If she really mean it, I can say there’s still have a chance to save this marriage. If she still love you, then she deserve to be forgiven.

Everyone situation is unique and it always up to you to decide. Choose to listen your inner voice/ gut feeling because you already know the answer. You would rather deny it because that may not be what you want.