Old 17-11-2017, 09:12 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
Valerians is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Bedtime stories

You place a hand on my chest and gently push me over onto my back, kissing me as I fall. Your hand trails down over my chest and belly, then stops just short of my cock.

"You really are a terrible tease," I mumble, your lips still pressed to mine.

"What!! you're just now figuring this out?" you reply, grinning.

"No, no, just making the observation."

You snigger and bite my lower lip, then let go and bite my shoulder as your hand pounces on my cock, squeezing it tightly. My breath stops as you begin to kiss and nibble your way down my body, your free hand stroking my scalp. You alternately stroke and squeeze my cock, and it feel so fucking good that I have to ask you to stop.

"Something wrong?" you say from somewhere in the region of my navel.

When I'm able to speak again, I say, "Not at all... just trying to prolong things a bit."

Wrong thing to say, I realize too late as you grin wickedly, then engulf me. Your mouth is incredibly hot and wet; your soft tongue is doing things I can't even imagine to the head and your hand is still rhythmically squeezing the shaft and stroking my balls.

"Stop... for a... second," I gasp.

"Mmm?" I reach down and squeeze your ass.

You instantly get the hint and swing one leg up and over my head. Your tight little body is
lying on top of me, with your perfect pussy just above my mouth. I can see you more clearly than ever, I can see the drops of wetness still on your swollen lips. I put my hands on your hips to pull you down to my mouth.

You raise your head just long enough to murmur "Oh my gods," and grind your clit into my chin.

I take a firmer grip on your ass and press you even harder to my face, while you slowly... excruciatingly slowly... take my cock all the way into your mouth.

OMG!!! I want to come so much it hurts. Your hand grasps the base and squeezes tightly to keep me from coming. I want to, but not just yet. Not until I know you're ready.

Your hips are bucking harder as I fuck you with my tongue, and you're moaning and keening around my cock. Suddenly you raise your head and bite back a scream as your second orgasm rips up through you. It's almost too much, I almost lose it, but the pressure of your hand keeps my own explosion at bay just long enough for me to regain control.

Coming down, you collapse again on me, breathing heavily and kissing the head of my cock and brushing your beautiful, quivering pussy against my nose. Your scent fills my world.

I love it......!!!