Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16H67 -New PRC Mei Mei

Quote:
Originally Posted by forexswift View Post
Girl was briefed by AV that cannot back SG not ICA, ICA is the key whether they can come back SG not AV

If AV (PAP government) don’t allow them to return to Singapore, ICA (PAP government) also don’t allow them to return to Singapore, right?

SG guys married WLs are facts not rumours, I don’t lied

Relax, I believe what you say about Singapore men marring the China girls from Geylang, I suppose not many will dare to admit it though.

Who are the Four at Ah Yap's place?

https://www.cambridge.org/core/journ...5B/core-reader

The web address above is an article published by Cambridge about the sex workers in Singapore. It states that “for example by attaching conditions to work permits that forbid marrying Singaporeans or becoming pregnant”.

If their application is successful, migrant women can work in Singapore subject to the same conditions as Singaporean sex workers, with two notable exceptions. The first is that they are more vulnerable to state sanctions, since if a migrant sex worker fails to comply with the health requirements or commits a crime, they can be deported and barred from re-entry.48 The second is that the nature of these social visit passes is such that these migrants can only stay for short periods before needing to leave and apply for re-entry. As such, the brothels have more power over migrant workers, since if a brothel declines to sponsor a migrant’s readmission then she will no longer be able to enter the country. The only way a migrant worker can stay in Singapore legally in the long term is to marry a Singaporean. Interestingly, Singapore has worked hard to prevent other categories of migrant workers from obtaining permanent residency this way, for example by attaching conditions to work permits that forbid marrying Singaporeans or becoming pregnant.49 In the case of migrant sex workers, the assumption may be that sex worker stigma is sufficient to prevent such marriages.
bro, are you autistic?