View Single Post
Old 30-11-2008, 07:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
BeCkHaM_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How To Make The Women You Desire "Sexually Attracted" To You Fast? Anyone Can Sha

I know a fwen of mine is an Alpha Male so i tot i might wanna share this :

You cannot create an Alpha Male or nurture yourself into one,
Basic day to day character determines everything. Its like an upbringing from young. Alpha Males are focused, goal driven, though they have 2 cents in their pocket they make it look like 2 grand. Appearence is the No.1 Rule before approaching to their targets, they would make sure everything is perfect order with the plan for the nite laid out in their heads and also a plan B if the orginal one fails. Note Alpha Males always have a back up plan, always. Its like the Code 1 Rule.

Next, the never go for the kill first time(flower joints,bars) they drop any eye sight, let her know he is here make known to others of his presence. Alpha Males like constant multiple female companionship to let known to his target that he is Hot Property, and the target will start to rationalize he is a good catch due to womens own hot wired mind set. Alpha Males have to be calm to handle situations and alert to set up attention to his target. To get the prettiest girl is not a one day thing. Takes some game play too.....

Gotta go for now share with u guys again.

I got these information from my Alpha Male fwen, 99% Alpha and 1% Crazy i would say. Never get bored with the countless girls calling his daily. His reason, treat them well and they will come in handy some day.