View Single Post
Old 30-11-2008, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How To Make The Women You Desire "Sexually Attracted" To You Fast? Anyone Can Sha

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird
Bro DYB's insight into the mind of an Alpha male is most helpful.
Wah bro WarBird, kumxia kumxia...i try my best la based on my very limited newbie knowledge only...dun like that leh...paiseh u know hehehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyz1001
Before i surf SBF, i never knew of Alpha male...
Before i surf SBF, i never came across "Thick Face, Black Heart"...
Think the eagle will start to soar now
Bro XYZ, you have picked up a lot of little things theory & practical.....yup time to soar hehehehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by longwinter
l think self confidence and being humerous bah and having a sweet tongue helps as well. these aspects very impt. haha, but sadly l dun possess any of them
actually some guys dont have to do anything, they jus have that kind of charisma and aura that will attract all bees.
Absolutely rite bro longwinter.......a very simple illustration is like a drop of honey on the floor....minding its own business....then everything will start coming to it...desirable and undesirables.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeCkHaM_
You cannot create an Alpha Male or nurture yourself into one
Agreed, an Alpha is born, not made!
Basic day to day character determines everything. Its like an upbringing from young. Alpha Males are focused, goal driven, though they have 2 cents in their pocket they make it look like 2 grand.
Agreed agreed....well said
Appearence is the No.1 Rule before approaching to their targets, they would make sure everything is perfect order
This one i totally disagree.....an alpha has his traits and is always well groomed...its not his appearance that makes him shine, it's his confidence...he can be wearing a giordano shorts and tees he'll still outshine a dude wearing a hugo boss tuxedo...so this part, sorry cannot agree....Alpha's are known to be nothing short of perfectionists and neat freaks

with the plan for the nite laid out in their heads and also a plan B if the orginal one fails. Note Alpha Males always have a back up plan, always. Its like the Code 1 Rule.
Oh yes...agreed!

Next, the never go for the kill first time(flower joints,bars) they drop any eye sight, let her know he is here make known to others of his presence.
Wah kaoz...either you are another or you are damn observant...kudos bro...make the environment change towards your presence and power...good man!!!!!!!! Always leave your mark on the job hehehehehe

Alpha Males like constant multiple female companionship to let known to his target that he is Hot Property, and the target will start to rationalize he is a good catch due to womens own hot wired mind set. Alpha Males have to be calm to handle situations and alert to set up attention to his target. To get the prettiest girl is not a one day thing. Takes some game play too.....
TOTALLY AGREED!!!! They know their target but they will make the target go into total selfless submission...without the alpha saying a word or suggesting anything to her...............must be willing and not forced or pressured to submission...ULTIMATE VICTORY!!!!!!!!

Never get bored with the countless girls calling his daily. His reason, treat them well and they will come in handy some day.
An alpha always has a harem...so he's never in short supply.......thus never bored.......last bit not mentioned....they live by a motto....MY COLLECTION ONLY CAN INCREASE>>>CANNOT DECREASE!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by longwinter View Post
l do have friends that fall into such category, alot of flower luck.

but they grumble about too many girls liao, very troublesome and not a good thing also. Like that also can. , l want also dont have, haha
Ya dun have, complain...have also complain......bro, trust me...too many will have headache one.....24/7 also no peace hehehehehe.....worst...all just toys...so once too many, can call wrong names...quote wrong occasions hahahaha.......be contented la
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene

Last edited by DO_YOU_BJ; 30-11-2008 at 02:44 PM.