View Single Post
Old 20-10-2009, 02:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7250 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: 3 Simple rules for Whoremongers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
While it is true that there are many shades of grey.........................
When it comes to choosing a mate, there myriads of reasons why women make the choice they do. Mistresses who are paid are simply whores who have been hired on leasehold basis rather than by the hour...................

On the other hand, women who choose mates based on their wealth rather than an emotional attraction could be described as being "prudent".
.................................................. .................................................. .Those who want good wife material should do social and charity work and meet members of the opposite sex who do the same. Chances of meeting an honest, loyal, wholesome and loving partner are a hell of lot higher.

A wife isn't just a sex object. A wife will soon be the mother of your children and eventually a grandmother to your grandchildren............................
Hi esteemed bro Sam,

You arguments against looking for a spouse among gals who work in the nite scene r cogent, rational n persuasive. And ur rules to prevent any emotional attachment to them should be very effective.

But I'm NOT looking for a spouse. I'm just an old chi ko pek trying to find the prettiest n youngest gals as mistresses. I'm only interested in those who dun do whoring (using the narrow defintion).

According to u, "women who choose mates based on their wealth rather than an emotional attraction could be described as being "prudent." Perhaps 99% of PRC MMs should be considered prudent, hehehe.

A mistress is certainly a mate. Am I also considered prudent trying to keep young n pretty gals as my sex toys? Oh, dun worry, I promise not to get emotionally attached n I'm spending well within my means.

Ths n hv a great day!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.