View Single Post
Old 14-12-2019, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: JiXiang(1658A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
I went last Saturday. JX was eating in the hall. Without makeup she looks plain. Thus I wonder why you guys keep saying she looks hot? I saw RY and she looks way hot. Everything came out well with RY. But as said her whole face and butt is surgery so lips is a little hard. Boobs is real soft and big. Butt is silicon too. But the experience is good
Wow bro!
Luckily have not seen JX without makeup yet.
But with makeup definitely 1 of the prettiest in GL currently IMO.

RY I tried and FR her in Nov.
Even with makeup she looks a tad plastic, butt looks quite unnatural, though must say boobs v well enhanced and feels tender at the top; but still good experience overall.
When I saw her sitting on the sofa while I was walking into room with JX, I must confess she looked better when I first tried her.

Anyway usual caveat applies since looks are subjective and I do note some bros opine she looks like model/ actress.

Cheers!
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪

Last edited by MrBigBadBird; 14-12-2019 at 08:31 AM.