Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SocialCircle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
I don't know you im person and what i can give to you is , I hope that divorcing your wife is just a thought nothing more .
Your wife has not done anything unfaithful to you and she had been looking after your the family as a mother would be , so consider this bro , you had a woman know her duty in the household , you see many times in our workplace , you will feel wah this guy really jialat faster fuck off from here , ok in the end he did fuck off and you feel that the environment will be much more better now with another guy coming to take over his place , but then lagi worse , this new guy lagi jialat .

So you see , now you feel that you're fed up with her and felt that holding on yo her us a waste of time , so you think you might be better off without her and could be more happier .
But let me tell you this , you might feel frustrated every now and then , but in the end, who will be looking after who is still a unknown , and maybe she's the person whom will look after you when we're ill , can't work anymore etc ..
Not all men are lucky to had a woman whom know how to take care of the household .
We're fucking lucky fortunate enough to have met and bond with a girl who knows her duty .
Your complaining wife is discouraging you , what is she actually discourage you from doing ?
Or are you being the selfish one here ? Think and look deeper , the reason you had pointed out to file a divorce does not stand up .
There's no valid reason for you to divorce , unless she feel the same towards you and both of you had the same thought of letting each other go .
If not sit down chat with her tell her your problem , what you feel , and what you want from her in this relationship .

Never ponder the thoughts of divorcing when there's still solution to save it .
No person will encourage another person to divorce , so i will not advise you to divorce .
Your life your call . only you understand better
Actually she discourages me from stuff like changing my job, venturing out, she dun like my relatives in msia and always find excuses not to go. She visit her parents more often and when I wanted to visit mine, she comes out with other excuses to deter from going.
So maybe when at this age or menopause coming whatever, I start to detest her behavior. And I don’t want to do stuff with her anymore.
I’m not sure sitting down and talk will help cos i feel she can control herself a while but later revert back again.
Almost all the big ticket items are paid by me.
And she like branded bags... which I’ll buy every now n then. She didn’t ask directly but I just wan to make her happy.
Then at times she grumbles I’m not helping with housework.
She like to vac n mop the floor like every few days. And I told her I can help but don’t need to do that often.

So every now n then, my mind is searching for the best all rounded solution.... it’s quite frustrating.

So u will be selling the house and split the amount and u will buy resale?