Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Cupid77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sherine

Quote:
Originally Posted by t123ang
wah low si peh heng,....... reminds me of an incident many yeras ago. I was workin in the police force and was on duty. "hello sir, lost ic report referred for your attention" .... call from the charge room downstairs. normally the person making a report has to wait becos we are very busi attending to many other cases. Suddenly many of my colleagues rushed into my office and pretend to do their work there. I was surprise but couldn't care less.

after i had finished my case on hand i was ready to see the person who made the report and on reading the report i realised it was a malaysian lady. knn no wonder all the alligators were in my room... the lady while waitin outside my office must have caught their attentions.

wat to do got big fish mus share with the all rite.

So wpc brougth in a very sexy busty lady into my room and sat down infront of me and all the alligators were jus swamping nearer to noe more abt her and hopin to get her contact from me later not uncommon in this buaya world. wah low eh si peh siang so many hungry wolfs staring in our directions.

actually this kind of report 1 day easily 10 to 20 cases but this kind of goods very hard to come by. Usually those lost ics are the " lau ah peh and ah ng" the veri careless breed.

"Yes wat can i do for you miss" my usual startin question also lookin very lusciously at her

"sir i lost.................." the lady said and b4 the 3rd words were spoken all the alligators and wolfs rushed out of my room.

y becos the only thing that betrayed the lady was her VOICE......knn otherwise we police also kena conned.

come to think of it the wpc was giggling when she showed her into my office ....
so that time U must be a AIO or IO?? hehehe.........which DIV? Maybe we know each other??? kekekee..........