View Single Post
Old 16-11-2018, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
For newbies first time to Thailand, I like to emphasize that ladyboys quality also have changed. 5555 Some you can't tell the difference at all. Many work via chat or dating apps. So do take extra note.

Hope everyone enjoy Thailand.
Tinder in Thailand and Tinder in Philippines is full of ladyboys. I had a very beautiful ladyboy model match me before. I looked at her pics and instagram and couldn't believe she was a ladyboy. So convincing. I was tempted to meet her just what to see what she was like in person but i'm not ready to cross into gay sex anytime soon.

A ladyboy is still a man no matter what. Some samsters are open to this and I don't look down on bros who have tried it but personally it just doesn't turn me on much when I know the truth.