View Single Post
Old 25-05-2006, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: HK hotels to recommend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97
..you can also look into these website to get the latest hotel rate or last minute booking. http://www.wotif.com select country Hongkong and then select whether Kowloon area or HK island side...as reference to when the Hongkong hotel become expensive due to exhibition or festival, and which period is cheaper and low peak. Let me know if you need other information. Cheers
Thanks . After combing websites (incl Zuji) with 10-12 selections, think it's still best with some insight from fellow bros residing HK. Hit on bro rokket's recommendation at Holiday Inn Express (Causeway Bay) website at hk$680++ with bold guarantee nobody else is cheaper (true, Zuji reselling at same). Incl abf, free broadband (you know some hotels come up with many combo or bundled pricing for either).

As I cannot tao chiak with "141", any good pubs with live music for chilling out with my other half in neigbourhood to recommend? Also any good food joints nearby -asian, thai cuisines?