Old 01-04-2019, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 17
dragonbee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

I finally went to Pattaya solo for the first time last two weeks. Landed at the airport, pay 1200 baht one way for taxi to downtown pattaya, 45 min ride. The girl say I will only pay 800 if I buy return ticket back to airport. So I did. I know its not that cheap (compare to offered in pattaya ) but I have no choice since its the only kiosk available at the airport. Buy SIM card and off I went.

First arrived and hotel , rest a bit then I began scanning the so famous beach street where hookers can be found. You can easily see ladies standing here and there along the 2km stretch of beach road. My observation there are so many ladyboy here more than bangkok. I noticed also some girls(ladyboy) dont stand on the beach roadside anymore but move away from there to the other side where motorcycle parked. I know if the girl dare to tease me it is ladyboy usually.

But after strolling about 30 min, I give a try to ask the girl I spotted earlier there with blunt question like you want to go to hotel with me and directly ask how much, no need shame2 one lah. So I get this real girl, after asking almost rude question like are u shemale etc ? but she is not offended as I think she is aware its hard to detect. I try my luck thinking if she fake it I will ask her out of my hotel anyway. She offer 1200 baht for 1 hours or 2000 baht for overnight so I take it, buy some food and went to hotel holding hand . This is my first try onced I arrived so bit tired to bonk her, so I cum quickly just to finish the night :

Name : Forget
Height : 1.5 plus
Boob : 34c
Body : Almost Curvy
BBJ : 7/10
FJ : 8/10
RTF : Will try others.

Normally do both leisure and sightseeing same time when travelling. Stayed at the hotel Sea Me somthing near the beach around bayhotel I think the name. I thot it is a strategic area after my pre research although bit far on foot to sabaidee or honey 2, the two famous soapy massage. Luckily I was closer to Honey 1, 10 min away walking distance from my hotel. Went there very late maybe around 12am, so many indian races at the luxury entrance, but I just came in like as if I had been there before.lol. I saw about 30 girls to choose with price according red blue and green label, with price 1200, 2000 and 2200 if not mistaken. I was ushered by one of the men GRO. So I choose just the 1200. Honey 1 is one of the soapy massage that I can reach at that time :

Name : Tuy
Boob : 36c
Body : Curvy
BJ : 5/10 ( use condom ) haha
FJ : 7/10

Honey 1 package include the large tub and boob massage in a float bed before action on bed.

Another escapade I went to Ozzie Massage at Soi 13, also walking distance from hotel. Go for real massage but at the end after teasing get 1500 for FJ. The oil massage is 300 baht 1 hour.

Name : Forget
Boob : 34c, one best round boob i have ever squeeze.
Body : Almost Curvy
BBJ : 7/10
FJ : 8/10 and 69

I was looking for the SOI 13/2 road where many massage joint there but I ended up here.
------------------------

Managed also to go to terminal 21 shopping mall near marina where sabaidee and its competitor Honey 2 located, I used the shared taxi and went to Honey 2 and pay 200 baht. As usual I just walk in and ask price from the GRO, but the girls not that nice looking for me eventhough its still 9pm. So next time will come at 5pm better, so I just walked out. Rest of the time go to real massage to fix my long aching neck.

Will try to go to Pattaya again, this time via bangkok for 3 hours bus journey for experience. bringing at least one friend will be beneficial too. Sorry for the shorthand writeup but all points are there for you guys.