View Single Post
Old 27-05-2018, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 19
suede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Official Massage hair Salon - Mei Tai Wan ,Gin, MY, Stylish

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan.tanqwe View Post
Yes bro, you are right. Zaffiro closed down and she went over to le hair sa at 87 bukit timah road which opened to much fanfare but before i had the chance to support her, the shop closed and it's been rebranded to Utopia which i believe is also closed for business. I have texted her sg mobile number but it is no longer in use so i reckon she may have gone back to malaysia since she last said that she has a boyfriend back in MY.
thankd bro for your update. I also saw her sg mobile number was no longer in use. i guess she must be quite upset over how things had turned out because she told me she had hoped to be a PR here.

My previous regular gal at supergirl was supposed to join le hair spa too, but not sure why it closed down. Boss run road??!