View Single Post
Old 19-07-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by buahahaha View Post
I try to shake their hands first. There is a difference between man and woman's hand.
Talk to them and listen to their voice.
Put you hand into their pussy. Does it feel like skin inside the first 2cm? The consistency of their " vagina" fluid is difference too. Ah gua's feels like sweat.
Most are easily identify but it is getting more difficult to identify a trans. There are trans I met, sounded, shaped, size just like a normal lady.

The biggest give away whether is "she" a is man-made pussy but u need to bed "her" or at least let u dig "her" pussy.

In modern advanced medication and surgery, u will have difficulty to identify by just hand shake or listen to "her" voice.

Listen to this youtube interview by my darling, "her" voice is almost identical to most Thai gers.