View Single Post
Old 05-05-2018, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Doing business in LOS

Small money makes big money...depends on what you want?
Get a small pick up or here have the small 10ft lorry..make like the Lok-Lok style...After if the biz picks up, offer franchise to the local Thai, they like to Monkey see Monkey do...see what can make money they will also follow.

But before all these becomes a reality...you die die must have the proper visa for yourself to stay here for long and then a work permit.
Dont tell me you going to do it with a TR visa.. is a No-No...
For work permit, if you tell them you are going to be street vendors, most likely will be reject. Certain work are reserved just for Thai. You have to be creative in your application which makes it so different from the locals.

I'M CIM KING