Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
kookies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ijwthf View Post
Just been diagnosed with genital herpes by 2 doctors, one being a dermatologist and he is 99% sure i caught it through physical examination. There are clusters of blisters and all. Probably got it through a sex worker that i visited recently. Engaged in bbbj. This is just fup and how fking unfaithful i can be.

Im a married man with children still young. Very depressed. Sad. Full of guilt. I fk up badly. My life seems to be turning upside down and it is consuming me. I dont know what to do and how to bring this news to my wife. The psychological impact is breaking me soon. Would appreciate any brothers here for any advise if even possible at all
So sorry to hear about this.
Bbbj is high risk.
Most likely reasons why many peeps here go for it are
a) roulette spinners who have yet to strike jackpot
b) those who already kenna long ago and fuck care
It will take quite a while for your body to not show symptoms most of the time. The time frame could be up till a year or two? For your kids, as long as you dont have sores or ulcers in/around your mouth, life should go on pretty much?
Problem is your relationship with your wife. This one, no one can help you with. Every wife/relationship is different.
All the best.
Good luck.