View Single Post
Old 14-04-2018, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 21
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

APACHE SEX DIARY - QING QING

Business in geylang seems good tonight. Most of my favourites r working.

Eventually from my list i manage to get lorong 16 qing qing.

Rained a bit. In popped a cheerful gal with her smiling face n nice greeting.

Went in n she kiss me. Long time no see. Yah lah. So many babes in geylang but once a fornight or 3 weeks sure can see again lah after a short rotation.

Cheekily i hit my butt n i followed with sucking her neh neh.还没冲凉呢 she said. Not yet shower. I dont care n kept sucking her neh neh on the bed n caressed her pussy. She got wet.

Ok lah. Lets go to shower. In the shower room she gave me a good scrub of my back with her nails. Felt great with the scratch. She put lots of shower cream n we r both so slippery. She use her neh neh rubba me n caress me in all ways sensual. The way she gyrates her body n made me steam n rubba me made the shower session great.

Onto the bed.

She cat bath me n gave me a good bbbj which i usually will refuse. But dunno why i end up bbbj. Not sure if i can cim but somehow it did not work for me as it is not my style to fire my hellfire missiles into the wrong hole. My sperm may wonder what the fuck is this hole.

Pump her in missionery. Turn her 120 degree clockwise. Room3 for that angle will create the v shape mirror angle. Pump her hard n her neh neh swings n shown in the v shape mirrors.

What a sight.

I made her lie head down n pump from behind. She folded her hands behind while i pump her. The angle made me cannot tahan plus her moans. Eventually fired the missiles. Booommmmmm. We both lay flat n hugged each other. She was panting as she said i hit her g spot. I said good for her.

We showered. A she is always cheerful even after a great fuck. N thks to the mirrors in the rooms.
Left the place a happy man

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.

Last edited by apache; 28-06-2018 at 10:14 AM.