View Single Post
Old 15-04-2018, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 21
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

i am still clueless... maybe my firing rod and hellfire missiles not for CIM afterall. yesterday failed bid in CIM again....better stick to firing the real holes haha

i also dont feel good with BBBJ. My pattern I like is lots of teasing in the shower room with rubba, rod harden, rubba and then on the bed catbath and rubba and BJ with cap plus licking of balls and my sensitive parts, and then start my firing exercise.

I like to go for holes that suits me, not all holes I must say. there are some a bit too loose for me, some too tight, some are perfect for my size. so it is very individual.

I mean, come on, I may have many more years to cheong in Geylang so gotta reserve the chances for more gals.

there are gals who offered me RAW but i seriously think not worth the while lor. If she allows you raw, she will also allow raw for others. If she BBBJ you, she will also do likewise for others. so, I dont like a cocktail of sperm, liken to a puglistic meeting of the sperm in the hole.

to me, it is the total feel and total experience.

I choose my favourite room, the favourite environment, and after a tour of duty I have my selection of favourite gals, and then repeat my favourite experience with them. on my list there are about 15 gals I like now still working in Geylang. even if i cheong everyday in Geylang, I will only rtf the same girl once in 2 or 3 weeks. that to me is already a good deal. I dont have to be an emperor to keep so many concubines.

this is my game plan for geylang rendevous and firing exercise. other bros may have theirs.

I have cheong those internet gals before, but no more, after several very very bad experiences. extremely bad i would say. there were 3 occassions the stupid neighbours followed me to my car and threaten to call police, knn.

so, to me, geylang is still the best place to unload my missiles.

missiles loaded. firing exercise soon.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.