View Single Post
Old 15-09-2019, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post

We sneaked into this place that's part of the Formula 1 setup and just lied down on the footpath looking at the sky and talking about her life in Chiang Mai and my life here in SG.

My thai is still broken la, I learnt it when I was working in BKK so sometimes still don't understand her. Sometimes I just nod my head and she knows I don't understand yet I pretend, then she gets annoyed, it's the cutest thing.
Just some cozy place and chat whatever stuffs under the moon. Enjoy some private time with her rather at her workplace which I feel not enjoyable as she will need to work and earn flowers.

Just mix thai and english together and hopefully she can speak some english too. Can still communicate actually or else use Google Translator lor