View Single Post
Old 25-09-2019, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

That latest team photo above gave me goosebumps as it reminded of my childhood/youth days in the 70s/80s eagerly waiting to pick up the Shoot magazine(UK football mag during that era) from my neighbourhood mama shop containing the annual Liverpool FC first team poster which invariably had major titles and cups on display...think during that era, the main players and manager sat in front on a bench/seats, prefer that set up, looked more grand....anyways back to this latest photo, it holds so much promise, credit to Klopp & his backroom staff & FSG as well...thank you for the photo bro ThisIsMelwood

On the MK Dons match tonight....saw the pre-match press conference conducted by Pepijn Lijnders...must say this chap gives me confidence, impressive coach/manager material, no wonder we don't miss Buvac!....got to feel for Shaqiri, getting injured again but fingers crossed Keita and Ox get a good run out together with a couple of youngsters. Should be an interesting line-up tonight.

Want to end this post on the FIFA awards....very interesting to see that Mane apparently voted for 1. Messi; 2. Ronaldo; 3.De Jong....De Ligt 1. Ronaldo; 2. De Jong; 3. Mbappe....and Messi 1. VVD; 2. Salah; 3. Mane....

Must say I am very surprised by all 3 of these players' votes! Think Klopp and Koeman in particular may need to do some extra player bonding with their respective teams

As for the Ballon d'or, think VVD stands a good chance to win this award as I gather the votes only come from the media and going by the media votes for the FIFA award, VVD would have won this one.