View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 19
clapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond repute
FR on ML advertised here

Ytd wrote a FR on below advertised ML but got deleted.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=745599

Was FUCKING angry so I decide open the thread on my own.

I m a regular of this shop and I can really confidently to tell you I fuck at least 80% of the girl from this shop. Whenever there is new girl posted in their wechat and not bad looking, I will surely go and fuck her. And this girl. I visit her some time back, she knew I am the regular.

Below is the deleted FR:

Her looks and body is above average (In this shop)

BUT

Her attitude is below average (In this shop).

I m not easier cum type, so when I fuck her slightly longer, I can start to feel her rejection thru body language.

e.g., start to feel her leg become very heavy, not welling to open wide. Or must spend more strength to hold her leg in my favor position etc.

I would say, me , as a regular in shop, she also give me face color like that. Image you are new customer, her attitude will just become worse.

Good only if you won't last long.