View Single Post
Old 27-02-2016, 02:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 9
vietbulover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvietbulover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

some people here known me as a bastard. and here i am to update my 'story'.

after the abortion abt 3 months ago, we are still together. visited her hometown twice since. one time was over the last christmas, and the latest was over the tet holiday. her family, relatives and friends all know me during the tet trip.

the tet trip was a really fun one. had a 4hr ride to her hometown from hcmc. reached there at night, everyone was tired. so she prepared mozi net for me to sleep at the hall. lights off and she came in the mozi net to chat with me. suddenly my xdd got urge, so i hug her a bit and massage her mei mei until she got really wet. can feel the juice from outside her red shorts.

had her done a hj for me but didnt shoot. after that she did a blow job on me. wah lan leh.. buey ta han.. made her lie down and pull off her shorts and panties and pump her asap until everything off loaded into her pussie. bc she was so worried someone will come out to the hall, she faster put on her shorts and go toilet to wash up and change.

this time she return with a cup of milk bc she knew i was hungry. but this time, she was only wearing her sleep gown without her panties. she stand at the side of the bed waiting for me to finish the cup of milk. but the milk wasnt what i am interested in. i lied down and moved myself so my head is underneath her gown, between her legs and start licking her pussie. can tell she really enjoyed it bc she bend forward and her hands went into my shorts and did a really aggressive handjob for me. while licking her, i had the taste of a mixture of her juice and my sperm and smell of soap from her washing. didnt taste too bad at all but since she enjoyed it, i just do it for her.

after she came, she compliment my licking skills and scolded me for doing these at her home and its so dangerous bc any of her family member could step into the hall anytime.. that was a good night, except the mozzies.