View Single Post
Old 03-11-2005, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future
Re: Sexless Marriage...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gent
Claiming that sex is the least priority in her life... I am very annoyed and depressed by all these comments.
I know of MILFs who stayed away from sex with the hubbies becoz there is a chance of getting pregnant ... ie, it's really could just be the months of sufferance that's stopping your wife from being intimate with you.
No need for counselling ... I firmly believe you two know yourselves best - have an honest heart to heart talk & establish where the real problem is.

Quote:
And further more, now I got a little one... this kid is innocent... I do not wish my kid to grow up in a broken family...
I thought this could be your trump card when it comes to negotiating with your missus after you have established the real problem ...
Stress that you only wanna try to move towards a win-win situation ... that no matter what, your kid having a complete family is your first priority. After that, you can then push for more manoevrability where your sexual needs are concerned:
1) that she allows you to be intimate
2) that she allows you to resort to sex toys (including blue film)
3) that she allows you to employ external assistance ...

Quote:
You are right... I dun get married cos' of sex definately. But a marriage without sex is very dry and dull... Sex = Make love.. With sex, actually can spice up lots of excitement in a couple...
It is right that free & readily available sex cannot be THE reason people get married ... but I agree with you 100% that sexual compatibility is still of topmost concern. I mean, if you like golf but she doesn't, you just golf with your kakis ... similarly, if she likes shopping but you don't, she just shops with her kakis ... however, if you like sex & she doesn't, whose kakis are you gonna turn to??
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.