View Single Post
Old 03-11-2005, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future
Re: Sexless Marriage...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ct75
His wife wasn't not aroused by him, she just took sex as a kind of deal in the marriage hence the lie back and open legs... and hubby hump hump... and then okay you done?! A bit like substandard pros....
That's why it's very important to go for test-drives ...
If you open up your eyes sufficiently before the marriage, you'd be able to avoid finding out gory stuff only after the marriage ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizer
heh heh.. well, my gf is those high sex drive one but she dun believe in pre maritial sex.. so sex is out of the question.. we onli did petting.. a few times a week when we haf time.. however, she doesnt like me fondling her clit, say no feeling and painful, and she dun allow me to finger her, scared dat her hymen will break.. thus the only way for her to cum is to ride on me thru rubbing her chee bye with panties against my lan jiao wif underwear.. (cannot naked cox scared pregnant) seems dat she like it..
At first, I couldn't quite understand ... how would you know she's of high sex drive but yet haven't tried bonking her.
But once you read your details, I managed to remember a thing or two from my own experiences from eons ago ...
2 different girls during mt days in NUS ...
1) Voluptous Malay girl ... grew up with this mentality that hymen must not be broken. So ended up we tried penetration of every sort, less the pussy ... I mean, she did CIM & full-scale anal too (in fact, she was the first I did anal with).
2) Pretty Indian girl ... grew up with this mentality that dowry would crash market if she lost her virginity. So ended up with BJs & HJs on me, as well as the rub-a-rub until panty wet wet ... can strip her eveything but die die also must still wear panty type.
Rather ridiculous but true to the bone ... very reason why I can't be bothered with that membrane anymore, when selecting a wife.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.