Old 11-09-2015, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
limfuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College FR's by SNN

Just met Ms Yona the Korean college girl. Very cute and friendly girl and to be honest she look much better in real person. She also has better body figure after she undress. Petite size with 34B firm(similar with one of the AV girl but I can't recall her name but boobs not as big as the AV) fair and smooth skin. Always smile at you and syt type. If you like petite and syt type then she's the one who suit you more.

Name: Ms Yona
Race: Korean College
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10 petite
Boobs: 8/10 B cup firm, fit her body well
BBBJ: 9.5/10 very very good in blowjob
CIM: Yes
FJ: 8/10 I'll give higher rate of she good on top but she's still learning. But she's into sex so much that she cum until her body jerking while I still bonking her like bunny.
Fingering:8/10 very wet and prefer gentle fingering
Moan: 8/10 Lous
Pussy: 9/10 very fresh and have to do it slow at first. Very tight and juicy
Anal: No anal
Daty: Yes
GF Feeling: 8/10 friendly girl
Damage: RM2300/2 hours / 2 shots + RM100 tips

One of my best bonking for this trip and this girl really new and fresh so do not expect like catbath or she ride you like pro. Good part is she's fresh, juicy, enjoy the sex, very nice petite body with nice pair of fair loverly firm boobs, excellence blowjob skill from this young girl at the age of 18, and you know she love sex until she cum twice. She told me twice and I saw her body n leg jerking once maybe this is the intense orgasm she had. I always dream of having those K pop type of body but this girl really surprise me.

Thanks SNN for the arrangement. I'll be back after few months ya.

LF