Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 27-04-2009, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 15
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

I worte a long post. But accidentally got deleted. So here i am typing again.

This is just my opinion. No intention to offend anyone.

1) Some bros think screwing maids is the in-thing. I believe screwing maids has always been the "IN-Thing" as long as she meets your expectations at above average to average level. Not below that.

2) I am not screwing maids because of recession. I have been doing them for the longest time i can remember. Most importantly cause of the GFE with them. They are really lonely. They need a little bit of attention from you and they will treat you like a God. Thats what atleast some of us men would like right? Atleast i love the feeling of being treated like a king.

3) Please guys i am not into budget bonks. I can easily do that at petain road/desker road/the fls along the lorongs in geylang. So much cheaper and easier. Why would i need to take the trouble to sian these gals if all i need is a budget bonk to satisfy my needs?

To be honest with you guys if i think the girl is worthy i do help her with money. But it depends i need to check out her character first. Especially if she is a money sucker like borikat or prosti. She can take a walk. She will get $ 0.

But if she is the honest character not interested in money but me... obviously i will pamper her... And then the benefits are there for me to see.

4)Why i choose maids? Why not prosti? Cause the maids (the sincere ones give me the GF feeling)? I know many of us have different intentions when we look for maids...some look at it as a cheap thrill, some look at it as a ONS, some look at it as a quickie in the carpark or staircase without having to spend any money, some look at it as a client-customer relationship). To each his own. NO ONE IS WRONG HERE NOR IS ANYONE CORRECT.

5) About 7 months ago i had met a maid at tampines about 30yo milf petite figure. She gave me a good hj at the staircase. However due to some mis understanding she thought i was insulting her. But she still liked me. You wont believe what she did. She thought she was not pretty enough for me and started introducing to me maids who were prettier than her.

6) On Saturday i met one such maid she had introduced.