Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Gerrardwolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

FR on Soda from Club V

Promised an FR for this gem, my apologies to bro Vman for taking so long to write the FR cos already rtf her twice

She is already one of my favourites. Pretty looks, great body and super GFE, really a superb gal. I really enjoy the sex with her and just like making love to own girlfriend sia. Ok lah maybe I just click well with her but all bros should try for themselves and see for themselves lor

Won't go into the details as it would take too long so here are my ratings.

Looks: 9/10, as pretty as in photo, sharp features I like.
Body: 10/10, no fats at all, slim, no tummy, completely shaven down there so good for painting.
Boobs: 10/10, all natural big boobs, nice to fondle and suck. Boob lovers cannot miss this.
Frenching: 10/10, our lips almost locked for the whole session, French queen.
BJ: 8/10, good suction
FJ: 11/10, super shiok. Hug me tightly and wrap her legs around me, want me to go deeper. Tried many positions and she never complain, doggy & cowgirl the best, can hold her big boobs. She really enjoy the sex, not like just going thru motion. Just tinking abt it makes me horny again
GFE: Super gfe, no horse run. Lots of cuddling and kissing, really treat u like bf.
RTF: Definitely, she will be here for only ard one more wk so all bros better fast hand fast head.

Thanks again bro Vman for bringing this gem here.