View Single Post
Old 19-11-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 782 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Central Asia / Kazakhstan / Uzbekistan

Quote:
Originally Posted by InstallGentoo View Post
Well those are kinda subjective, but based on my experience, the girls are very willing to do anything. They like it raw though and also kinda reluctant to do anal but willing to try it for the experience. Swallow? No, but CIM are welcome. Did not try to COF, but I kinda suspected that they will not want it because of their makeup and stuff.

If you're curious how they looked like, you can DM me for a pic of the girl I went out with. I took her out for lunch the next day and eat her out for dinner lmao
wow thats good enough
i'm not an anal guy so i wont ask for anal and i dont do bareback sex. bbbj and cim is a must for me though
would love cof. love it when i get to use my cock to paint a masterpiece on her face haha