Thread: Hanoi
View Single Post
Old 23-03-2005, 02:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hanoi - local KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAGuruYet
wo ga wo ga bo ga! hail deptrai, hail deptrai! may the force be with us! i will arrange my time to go with you next time!!
Hello Guru,

Next time we meet at more neutral ground, ok? Go check out 53 Ba Trieu, I usually there on Saturday afternoon. And on Sunday afternoon, I will be at 43 Huynh Thuc Kang Wifi Cafe. At that place, with my notebook with wifi access, I order two watermelon juice and work for 5 hours, then pay VND30,000 (S$3) and go for dinner. Just S$3 for 5 hours of air-con, music, sofa, unlimited BroadBand Wifi, pretty girls there and not to mention two watermelon juice!

Anyway, here is another White List for you . . Xoa Bop at La Thanh Hotel at Doi Can Street. Entrance VND70,000, tips VND50,000 since you can speak Vietnamese. Don't ever let them hagger you for additional tips for special.

The Technique
===========
Most brudders here falls in the trap of paying US$20 (VND320,000) for tips for HJ. The girls usually achieve this by first sizing you up if you are foreigner and green horn. The moment they establish that you are green horn, they will tease your little didi after some massage and starts to bargain about tips for HJ.

But if you start the session by speaking some Vietnamese with them first, they will cut that crab and proceed to do everything for you without any Tips Negotiation as they expect that you will pay only VND50,000.

Here is a crash course for how a COMPLETE Green Horn can acheive that effect in just 10 minutes to learn how to say 3 sentences:

1. Go into room, strip quickly (including underwear) and put the clothes into the cupboard and lock the cupboard and bring the key to the toilet's little sauna room. By doing this, they have the impression that you are regular and knows the routine well.

2. When the girl walks into the room, smile and say "Chao Em". The correct pronunciation is important and please practice a little with the help of a local vietnamese first before you execute this.

3. After shower and dried up, go to massage bed, lie faced downwards and when girl starts, say "Em Ten La Gi?" (what is your name)

4. Girl trained to reply ..."Em Ten La XXXXX (could be Hoa, Minh, Tam, ... )" followed by "blah blah blah .... " which is asking about your name. . You have to catch "XXXXX" so that you can use it in the next sentenance.

5. Say "XXXXX sin dep!" means .. very pretty.

6. Say "Toi Ten La yourname" then just smile

7. The pretend to relax and just smile at everything stupid thing she says or reply with "uh".

Thats all!!!

That is enuf to fool her you are localised already and that means VND50,000 as standard tip. If she did not give good service, she knows she cannot expect more.

Only tip VND100,000 if you intend to ask her out for dinner or something else. To do that, you must really be able to speak Vietnamese!